The long-term business success of Al-EidEngineering depends on our ability to continually improve the quality of our services and products while protecting people and the environment. Emphasis is placed on ensuring human health, operational safety, environmental protection, quality enhancement, and community goodwill. This commitment is in the best interests of our customers our employees and the communities in which we live and work.
Al-Eid Engineering requires the active commitment to and accountability for, HSE from all employees and contractors. Line management has a Leadership role in the communication and implementation of, and ensuring compliance with, HSE policies and standards. We are commited to
- Protect, strive for improvement of the health and safety
- Security of our people at all times
- Eliminate Quality non-conformances and HSE accidents
- Meet specified customer requirements and ensure continuous
- Customer satisfaction
- Set Quality & HSE performance objectives, measure results, assess and continually improve processes, services and product quality, through the use of an effective management system
- Plan for, respond to and recover from any emergency, crisis and business disruption
- Minimize our impact on the environment through pollution prevention, reduction of natural resource consumption and emissions, and the reduction and recycling of waste
- Apply our technical skills to all HSE aspects in the design and engineering of our services and products
- Communicate openly with stakeholders and ensure an understanding of our QHSE policies, standards, programs and performance
- Improve our performance on issues relevant to our stakeholders that are of global concern and on which we can have an impact, and share with them our knowledge of successful QHSE programs and initiatives.